Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Boring Work Days and Me: 5 Things I've Learned Before 5:00pm - Part VIII

1) The final scene from The Pursuit of Happyness. I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to heart warming inspiration.
2) 
To "show your butt" is a Southern idiom meaning to figuratively show one's backside by acting rudely, crassly, or inappropriately. To do so literally, is still just called Title 25 § 11.408.
3) On April 18, 1924, Francis Leavy, a firefighter, was cleaning a window when he suddenly announced that he might die that day. Moments later the fire department responded to a raging fire that claimed the lives of nine fireman including Leavy. Soon after, a handprint appeared on the very window Leavy had been washing the day of his death.
4) Shave and a Haircut....


5)  How many Freudian analysts does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to change it, and the other to hold the penis. LADDER. I MEANT LADDER!! (I didn't mean ladder.)


No comments:

Post a Comment