Thursday, June 13, 2013

E-Fail

"Hi Mom!"

"Hi Peanut! Can you help me with the computer?"




"Sure, what are you trying to do?"

"I need to fax something to my Doctor. Daniel said we can fax using the computer?"

"Do you mean e-mail Mom?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"Okay, is the e-mail open on the screen?"

"How do you open an e-mail?
"

"In Outlook. Look at the to
olbar at the top of the screen and you should see a 'New' icon or you can click on 'File' and then choose 'New' from the drop-down menu."

"How do I open Outlook?"

"Okay, so go to the 'Start' menu at the bottom of the computer screen and click on 'All Programs'."

"Well, I'm not at the computer right now. I'm at the Doctor's office. My Doctor's actually right here, I'll just hand this form to him. You know, all this new technology isn't as great as people say. Love you Peanut, bye."

"You're right Mom. Love you too, bye."