Monday, June 26, 2017

Multiple Sclerosis and Me: 5 Things I've learned about MS - Part VII

5) If you're taking TYSABRI to treat your RRMS you'll be impressed with the results (despite the risk of PML) but had better brush up on your anagrams ASAFP.
4) Stephen Hawkings has fascinating theory surrounding 
how and why MS can cause your sex life to disappear into a black hole. Groundbreaking work Stephen, but after last Friday night it's hard not to take that personally.
3) Word play is a literary technique in which the words used are primarily for the purpose of intended effect or amusement. In bed.
2) My older brother worked for a certain pharmaceutical company who subsequently merged with and finally was bought out by Biogen. After the pharma company merger, my brother found himself in charge of quality control of their top selling MS drug, TYSABRI.  



Love this

1) If MS has taught me one thing which, God help me, might be the case it's that you don't need to wear my chains to help me carry them



No comments:

Post a Comment