Friday, December 14, 2018

Multiple Sclerosis and Me: 5 Things I've learned about MS - Part XIII

5)
Let the world know you're strong! You have to be if you're battling MS. This disease is just awful and cause widespread nerve damage. These shirts to show support and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis read 'I Am Strong' with the M and S in orange. The t-shirt features a large grungy style orange ribbon and asks others to support MS awareness. - Ultra 6.1oz Ultra Pre-Shrunk Cotton T-Shirt 100% cotton (sport gray contains 10% polyester) - Be strong in this MS support and awareness t-shirt. It reads I Am Strong with a large orange ribbon, the color for Multiple Sclerosis awareness. - Unisex size information: small: 28" long by 18" wide medium: 29" long by 20" wide large: 30" long by 22" wide x-large: 31" long by 24" wide 2x: 32" long by 26" wide 3x: 33" long by 28" wide - Proudly Printed In U.S.A. - Taped Shoulder To Shoulder, Double Needle Stitched Throughout, 7/8" Collar
4)
Multiple Sclerosis...LOL

Don't forgot sweating, sleeping, and making everyone around you uncomfortable, all at once, like magic!

3) 

2)
That's RIGHT! by eddie


1) I miss my boring life. I'd give anything to get it back.  
This is me, and I flew attack helicopters before I was diagnosed!

No comments:

Post a Comment