Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Everything I know is Ridiculous - Part X

5) Everyone I know isn't ridiculous, That's silly, I don't know everyone yet.
4) Meghan Markle'
s engagement ring has an estimated price tag of a whopping $350,000. But because it contains diamonds from the late Princess Diana's personal jewels a more accurate value is considered priceless.


Everything youn need to know about Meghan Markle's engagement ring via @WhoWhatWearUK
So big she'll have back problems

3) In 1794, the Flowing Hair silver dollar was the first dollar coin ever issued by the newly formed United States Federal Mint. In January of 2013, one of these coins set an all-time record when it sold at auction for a staggering $10,016,875.


Flowing Hair Silver Dollar

2) A mere 13 horses have won the Triple Crown since 1919 with a recent 2018 victory by the American Thoroughbred Justify.
1) I take pride in handling whatever life throws my way, but I wasn't expecting that many darts. So many darts....

No comments:

Post a Comment