Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Multiple Sclerosis and Me: 5 Things I've learned about MS - Part X

5) The side effects of your average multiple sclerosis medication reads like a variable who's who of human misery Including everything from excessive sweating, to disorientation, to voice changes which my 900 number refuses to pay me extra for despite the increase in customer satisfaction.   
4) MS Life Hacks.
3) How does it feel to have MS and be killing it?




2) These stunning mug shots launched modeling contracts and careers for these fortunate felons.
1) The MS infusion medication TYSABRI is my primary therapy. Over the past year, I've noticed a handful of changes. Some were expected like weight loss, fatigue, and being able to beat box while others were surprising though not unpleasant like eye color change in my naturally midnight black eyes.  





No comments:

Post a Comment