Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Multiple Sclerosis and Me: 5 Things I've learned about MS - Part XXV

5) My older brother worked for a certain pharmaceutical company who subsequently merged with and was finally bought out by Biogen. After the pharma company merger, my brother found himself in charge of quality control of their top selling MS drug, TYSABRI the first, only, and successful MS therapy I've been on.



4) Test your ESP skills and let me know when there'll be a cure for multiple sclerosis, what it might look like, and where it might be found.
3) MS affects coordination and balance which can result in stumbling or even falling. But my doctor says it's okay as long as my falling is hilarious.
2) Cannabis has been hugely effective in providing relief of MS symptoms such as pain, muscle stiffness, and insomnia, among others, without the intense side effects of traditional MS medications
1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment